Further to a contract award to assist with Specialist Road Ambulance and Critical Care Transfer Services we are now looking for staff who would like to be part of our team. You will be working with a specialised team of doctors and/or nurses carrying out transfer and retrieval of critically ill paediatric and neonatal patients to various locations in Northern Ireland and Dublin.
– 96 Hour Contract
– 160 Hour Contract
• Full and Specialist Registration with the General Medical Council with a Licence to practise.
• CCT in either Anaesthesia, Critical Care, Neonatology, Paediatrics or Emergency Medicine.
• Competent in the management of critically ill neonate, paediatric and adult patients (including emergency anaesthesia, ventilation, and invasive monitoring).
• Evidence of recent critical care retrieval experience. (normally within the last two years)
• Appropriate life support provider course completed.
• Good communication skills.
• Subject to contract type need ability to work flexible hours Monday to Sunday. Must be willing to carry out duties anywhere in Northern Ireland whilst on shift.
Terms to be agreed on application