• Full and Specialist Registration with the General Medical Council with a Licence to practise.
• CCT in either Anaesthesia, Critical Care, Neonatology, Paediatrics or Emergency Medicine.
• Competent in the management of critically ill neonate, paediatric and adult patients (including emergency anaesthesia, ventilation, and invasive monitoring).
• Evidence of recent critical care retrieval experience. (normally within the last two years)
• Appropriate life support provider course completed.
• Good communication skills.
• Subject to contract type need ability to work flexible hours Monday to Sunday. Must be willing to carry out duties anywhere in Northern Ireland whilst on shift.
Terms to be agreed on application
If you would like to express an interest in this role, please contact Heather Hamill-Vaughan on 028 9023 2373 or firstname.lastname@example.org