Job DescriptionWe are currently hiring training team staff to join our ever expanding team. Successful candidates will help the rest of the team teach various first aid courses, both in person and through online video training.
Expected hours: Part time - Flexible hours
- First Aid Qualified- FAAW, FREC 3, FREC 4 or equivalent
- Teaching Qualification- PTTLS, Certificate in Education and Training or equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality
- Experience either in working in a training environment or in a first aid/clinical environment
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working (work pattern to be agreed at start of contract)
- On Site Free Car Parking
- Company Private Health Plan
- Pension Scheme
Proparamedics Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com