First Aid Drivers (FADs)/Ambulance Care Attendants (ACAs)Flexible Part Time Working, availability for 3 days per week and 1 weekend per month, potential for 96 hours (minimum) per month contractsProparamedics - Belfast Apply
• A caring and empathetic attitude to vulnerable people/adults at risk of harm e.g. on hospital discharge, dialysis patients, or someone injured at an event.
• A willingness to learn and take part in ongoing training.
• Good communication skills.
• Full clean driving licence – Drivers must have a minimum of a C1/D1/D2 category on their Licence or equivalent, ACAs must have IHCD Blue Light Qual or equivalent.
• For zero hour contracts- Willing to work flexible hours Monday to Sunday – availability for 3 days per week and 1 weekend per month.
• For 96 hours (minimum) per month contracts- Willing to work flexible hours Monday to Sunday – available to work 2 full weekends per month as per shift patterns, willing to put on additional availability over and above agreed contracted hours.
• Must be willing to carry out duties anywhere in Northern Ireland whilst on shift.
• Must be willing to undertake duties as detailed by any department in down time.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working (work pattern to be agreed at start of contract)
- On Site Free Car Parking
- 30 Days Annual Leave pro rata (including 8 statutory days)
- Company Private Health Plan
- Pension Scheme
For further information and application details please contact Teresa or Megan on 028 9023 2373 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 10th January 2021 4pm, interviews week commencing 11th January 2021