Job DescriptionThe role is to provide Health Care Professionals to service users working with a multidisciplinary team.
Working within the community as an autonomous, accountable Health Care Professional in the provision of a holistic approach for individuals including assessment, diagnosis and treatment to deliver quality patient services.
To assess, diagnose and treat and signpost patients/service users with undiagnosed conditions relating to minor illness or minor injury
• BSc in Paramedic Science or equivalent
• A valid HCPC registration number
• NVQ level 2 Literacy and Numeracy or equivalent
• Full clean driving licence
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working (work pattern to be agreed at start of contract)
- On Site Free Car Parking
- 30 Days Annual Leave pro rata (including 8 statutory days)
- Company Private Health Plan
- Pension Scheme
Proparamedics Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
For further information, please contact Megan on 028 9023 2373 or email@example.com for a full job description and application form.