The purpose of this role is to provide general administrative support within the Company to the Director and all departments including Corporate Services, Operations and Logistics and Finance. It is based in Belfast however after induction and training there may be the ability to work flexibly i.e. both in the office and from home (subject to business need).
The successful applicant must be an enthusiastic and positive team player who is solution orientated, willing to be flexible and enjoys implementing change. The role includes:
• General administrative duties – Typing/minute taking, Share Point management, customer greeting / client liaison, photocopying / scanning, telephone answering, preparation of refreshments.
• Recruitment and selection administration.
• Support of all Induction processes and ensuring necessary paperwork completed.
• Accurate and up-to-date retention of employee & equality records.
• Administration support to ensure compliance with ISO 9001 and any other relevant accreditations.
• Administration support for marketing, sales and tenders.
• Assisting in upgrading IT systems including electronic data collection (e.g. staff hours, fleet and kit usage).
• Assist with payroll process and general finance administration (some training may be provided).
• Support with fleet and kit management ensuring databases established and up to date.
• Assist with ensuring social media platforms are updated regularly.
• Ad hoc admin duties as required.
The above list is not exhaustive and additional / alternative tasks may be required.
– 96 Hour Contract
– 160 Hour Contract
• 5 GCSE grades A-C including Maths and English or equivalent
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Office 365, Outlook and Teams.
• Experience in an administrative role (minimum of 4 years).
• Excellent telephone and email manner.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve and act independently.
• Motivated and enthusiastic.
• Good customer service skills.
• Team player
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Share Point.
• Experience of implementing improved processes and procedures using software systems / upgraded IT systems.
• Working knowledge of a computerised accounts package, preferably Sage Line 50.
• Experience in quality management accreditation.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working (work pattern to be agreed at start of contract)
- On Site Free Car Parking
- 30 Days Annual Leave pro rata (including 8 statutory days)
- Company Private Health Plan
- Pension Scheme