• A caring and empathetic attitude to vulnerable people/adults at risk of harm e.g. on hospital discharge, dialysis patients, or someone injured at an event.
• A willingness to learn and take part in ongoing training.
• Good communication skills.
• Full clean driving licence – Drivers must have a minimum of a C1/D1/D2 category on their Licence or equivalent, ACAs must have IHCD Blue Light Qual or equivalent.
• Must be willing to carry out duties anywhere in Northern Ireland whilst on shift.
• Must be willing to undertake duties as detailed by any department in down time.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working (work pattern to be agreed at start of contract)
- On Site Free Car Parking
- 30 Days Annual Leave pro rata (including 8 statutory days)
- Company Private Health Plan
- Pension Scheme
FREC 3 13th - 17th June (ACAS/FADS)
Induction Days 28th & 29th June
Application Deadline 19th May at 12 noon
Interviews to be held week commencing 23rd May