Are you searching for a new challenge in 2024? Why not join the fastest growing Independent Ambulance Service in Northern Ireland?
Are you in the market for a job that is fulfilling and rewarding, where you’ll have an opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of patients and their families? If so, Proparamedics Ltd may have the right opportunity for you.
Proparamedics Ltd is the leading independent ambulance service working across Northern Ireland. Due to continued expansion and project wins, we are now recruiting First Aid personnel. As part of the First Aid team with Proparamedics Ltd, you will have the opportunity to work in a varied environment supporting Patient Transfers, and Private and Public Events e.g. music and sporting venues throughout Northern Ireland.
“Working with Proparamedics is not just a job, it is an adventure!” Staff member.
- Competitive package
- First class training
- Career progression
- Use your skills to make a positive impact on people’s lives
- Supportive team with strong company culture
Job Requirements (First Aid FREC Level 3 | First Aid Driver)
To undertake first aid duties (within capabilities and competence), work as part of a team and assist the extended skills staff as required and ensure initiation and full and accurate completion of PRF’s (and all required documents).
Provide effective and efficient first aid practice, high quality, and professional care on which the best patient outcome depends.
- A caring and empathetic attitude
• Willingness to learn and take part in ongoing training
• For suitable candidates in-house training for First Response Emergency Care Level 3 (FREC 3) qualification may be made available prior to taking up employment. Costs to be met by the applicant.
- Good Communication Skills
- Full Driving Licence (Advanced / Blue light driving skills will also be considered but not essential)
- Competitive Salary (Full time FA FREC £20,544 / FAD £21,120)
- Enhanced hourly rates available for events and nightshift duties
- Paid annual continuing professional development (Progression to FREC 4)
- Ideal foundation training for Paramedic Science Degree students
- Flexible working (work pattern to be agreed at start of contract)
- On site free car parking
- 30 days annual leave pro rata (including 8 statutory days)
- Company private health plan
- Pension scheme
Proparamedics Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. The company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Training Days and Induction
For successful applicants, training and inductions dates are;
FREC 3: 8th – 12th January 2024
Induction: 2 Days – January (TBC)
Application Deadline: 3rd January 2024